Mattress information events Australia & New Zealand
Geovital, originally a naturopathic multi-modality clinic in Austria with well over 30 years experience, realised mattresses were a major hurdle on the road to health recovery of patients. As it turns out, most mattresses are a health burden on so many different levels, you would be amazed. In our quest for a mattress we could recommend to patients, we tested near 600 different types and could not find one that met our list of criteria.
We wanted a mattresses which:
- is metal-free so it doesn’t attract radiation from outside high frequency (HF) radiation sources, or make propagation of electric fields from internal wiring even worse.
- is antistatic, because most mattress materials work up a static charge also resonating with HF radiation.
- has an open structure to provide oxygenation to the skin which is beneficial for skin issues and fits in an anti-aging approach.
- had a removable, washable cover that was durable but also not a burden to health, skin issues or respiratory systems.
- finally, realising the importance of energetic harmony and utilising critical testing like kinesiology/muscle testing, electroacupuncture and Vegatesting, we wanted a material that energetically agreed with most if not all people.
This final requirement proved the most challenging. There was always a large component of patients who displayed intolerance issues to so many of the materials used in mattresses. We found latex to be the worst and many of the well marketed ‘natural’ materials not much better. In the end, we still ended up with a foam, which you might not have expected. This foam is very special though and is produced with toxin-free processes.
Your have little or no hope finding a suitable mattress
If we were not able to find a suitable mattress out of so many, you can imagine your chances when walking into the nearest 5 bedding stores…. Mass produced mattresses made by those with no or limited knowledge of the health burdens presented by mattress design, are likely to result in the experience most people have: You never buy the same mattress twice! You would be impressed with a Geovital mattress and glad you invested the time to investigate it.
Many people buy our mattresses without ever having tried them first… and they love them. However, it would be nice to learn more about the mattresses and experience how they feel just to put your mind at ease. Even though the idea of trying a mattress for 5 min or even 30 min is of course flawed; You can’t judge if a mattress is right in such a short time. Looking at our ongoing success and delighted clients and patients is probably a much better indicator.
Here are some upcoming dates:
15 September 2017 – 5:30pm – Ferntree Gully – Ring 0407 680 812 to register your interest to attend
24 November 2017 – 5:30pm – Ferntree Gully – Ring 0407 680 812 to register your interest to attend
19 September 2017 – 18:30 – Norm Jordan Pavillion, Coffs Showgrounds, contact us via the contact form on the bottom of this page to express your interest to attend.
25 October 2017 – 18:30 – Location to be confirmed, contact us via the contact form on the bottom of this page to express your interest to attend.
Non currently planned
call 0407 923 102 to register your interest
call 0447 224 242 to register your interest
Nelson, Stoke (we coming to visit, finally!)
5th of September 2017, 18:30 (Health Practitioners) – Contact us with the form down below, to register your interest
6th of September 2017, 18:30 (General public) – Contact us with the form down below, to register your interest.
Contact us with the form down below, to register your interest