If you wanted to start helping others with EMFs, why learn just about EMFs…? You should learn about how to start and run your business, and avoid the start-up delays, costly mistakes and missed growth from simply doing the wrong thing.
Patrick’s Signature Program
the EMF Assessment, Mitigation and
Business Start-up Course
The Self-paced and Live-Online course
COMBINED with an in-person Workshop focussed on PRACTICAL
Amateur to PRO
Business Start-up Support
Your own website
Promo Video with Advertising Campaign
Full featured listing on the Home Health Directory
This is why this course came to be…
‘Learning to assess EMF radiation is not that difficult, but it is a lot to take in. Our classic workshops are great immersion experience where for a number of days both theory and practical skills are taught. However, you can only absorb so much, right?
In the my new style online course (launched February 2019) we enable students to learn from recorded training sessions at their own pace within a week and we meet online each week to summarise and review their learning. Knowledge is absorbed over 6-7 weeks and that would have to aid retention. If we extended on this experience, and met for a shorter workshop where we could focus even more on the practical, that would have to be even better experience for most people.
As most people come to the training because they want to help others and start a business doing assessments… I thought it would be valuable to include EMF business start-up as part of the course. Shifting the aim… from only learning to assess and mitigate… to helping with knowledge on starting your businesses.
I would like to see people turn their dreams of helping others and creating a rewarding business, into reality.’
Patrick van der Burght
Learn the finer details of electronic pollution in a comprehensive partially self-paced and partially guided live–online course, combined with in-person workshop, focussing on getting your assessment business started and going.
In this course, business start-up is taught to get your more confident and successful in starting your home assessment business.
Why ‘online’ training for EMF radiation assessment and mitigation combined with a tailored live workshop?
A classroom environment gives personal interaction, but you do need to commit a fair bit of time to it and be ready to absorb a lot of information in a short time. If we can let you listen and look at presentations of the ‘teaching’ which you can play, pause, rewind and replay, even after the course ends… then you’d be able to study at your pace (within a given time) and we can meet online for shorter sessions to make sure you learned what needed to be learned.
Why combined with a workshop?
Using the self-paced and still guided online experience to help teach you the theory involved in this subject, we’re able to shorten the live workshop and focus on more of the practical without having to cramp a lot of theory in there at the same time.
The result is:
- a more spaced out experience. More time to absorb the theory.
- More time for us to invest into your ability and confidence to start a business,
- More time for practical application of your knowledge in the live ‘Practical Focussed’ workshop (Not the same as the classic workshop)
- A course more equipped to help you start your assessment business.
Setting you up for a great EMF consulting start
with approx U$1325 worth of investment in your business
Talk about value! As part of this course, Patrick will include a number of valuable tools for your EMF consulting business:
- We have a template website designed to be a basic contact point for your business (no shop). We will customise it with your wording and a few images and if you organise (pay for) hosting and a domain, we’ll have it uploaded there for you and hand it over to you. This way you’ll have a business basic, which can be a little daunting at first, already organised. Value, approx U$500.
- We will alter a promotional video to include images of you, post in on Patrick’s Youtube channel, and make it available to promote your assessment business (approx U$500 of value). We’ll even run a U$100 advertising campaign with it in your town or city.
- We’ll include a one-year full feature business listing on the https://emf.homehealthdirectory.com website to advertise your services. Valued at U$225.
What is in the online learning portion of this course?
- an advanced online knowledge centre where you can access the teachings of the course at your own pace within a given time frame (often a week) by mostly watching videos you can pause, rewind, review and you’ll be able to go back to them after the course has finished. And,
- live online sessions using video conferencing systems, where we review that weeks information and your learning through live group sessions, and
- a number of break away sessions with some of Patrick’s senior consultants for some one-on-one coaching time with you during the course. This can be extremely valuable to assist you and give you added confidence. You might even build a nice relationship that you can build on in the future.
What is in the live-workshop portion of this course?
With the theory out of the way before you come to the workshop, the following can now be focussed on:
- Practical use of instrumentation
- Investigation of dwelling(s).
- Theory of Geopathic Stress
- Practical training in Geopathic Stress
After this live event. 2 more online sessions will be held, purely for follow up and support in your business building efforts.
IMPORTANT: Each intake of this course has a dedicated live-workshop. In the case that students opt to not attend this live component and essentially do an online only experience, they cannot automatically attend in the workshop associated to another intake. The live component of their course should be considered forfeited. We would love you to join us later when you can, but seats for ‘catch-up-students’ are strictly limited to not overload the workshop experience and the course suitable for you, may not have space. A cost can be agreed on to attend a course and occupy a spot not intended for catch-up students. – The point is: Join a course where you intent to make the dedicated live course, or raise your limitations before booking.
What will you learn in this EMF assessment course?
The workshop will be surprisingly comprehensive.
You will learn the same as in the online only course:
- the sources of radiation found in modern life and the different types of radiation.
- the measuring instrumentation Geovital recommends and the logic behind the approach.
- any other measuring instrumentation that you may add to your tool kit later and some popular amateur meters are also reviewed.
- how to do an assessment. We will show you various purpose made training videos not found on Youtube within the online knowledge centre to enhance your learning experience. This is then repeated and expanded on during the live-workshop you will be attending.
- elimination and shielding solutions will be explained, their use, limitations and versatility in sound approaches.
- how you can tell and justify the difference between the performance of our solutions compared to that of cheap alternatives.
- our therapy mattresses and how they form an integral part of a healthy bedroom approach that has served well over 250,000 patients.
- (!) For those who choose to purchase the assessment tools in time to receive them before the end of the online portion of the course, an optional guided sessions is available so you can assess your home whilst teachers and other students observe and all learn from the experience. After the course, or if desired to be done without other students watching, this observation and critique is available at a cost of approx U$500.
And in addition to this:
- Practical use of instrumentation.
- Assessment of dwelling(s) during workshop component.
- Geopathic stress theory and practical.
- Business start-up support within the constructs of the course.
Dates and times guide for international participants
For the online sessions, all students need to log on at the same time. Obviously we can’t find a time where this is suitable for all time-zones. Typically the times falls as follows:
- Morning to afternoon for the Americas
- Evening for UK and mainland Europe.
- Early morning for East coast Australia
- Morning for New Zealand and Hawaii
Please check if ALL sessions associated to a course you are thinking of committing to, are suitable for you. Swapping between online course is not automatically possible due to restrictions in numbers. Sessions are typically not recorded and shared. Sign up for a course of which all dates and times meet your availability.
Times and dates referred to in the course, are typically MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA times and dates. If you are in Europe, Africa or the USA, this will likely be a day earlier on your calendar. Online sessions are expected to take between 1 and 2 hours.
This signature course consists of 5 to 7 sessions of about 1 to 2 hours with Patrick van der Burght,
shared with typically a maximum of 6 to 8 new students.
Some one-on-one times with senior consultants is included for each student.
You will need an internet connection, a webcam or smart phone and headset with microphone to participate.
Access to the online knowledge centre is staged and you remain access after the course for as long as we keep using the hosting service.
The live workshop is 2.5 to 3.5 days, where you have to be there in person.
The course fee includes:
- Access to online knowledge centre* for as long as we keep hosting the courses with this provider (Hopefully and likely many years), including:
- Presentation videos teaching you the information you can watch, pause, rewind and repeat
- Presentation slides on PDF for you to print and make notes on during your self paced lessons
- Lots of additional information, videos, practical examples of assessments and a growing number of extended mitigation videos.
- Access to this course’s live-online meetings for summary and review of content.
- One-on-One time with one of Patrick’s senior consultants to help coach you where needed and perhaps share some business building ideas.
- (!) For those who choose to purchase the assessment tools in time to receive them before the end of the course, an optional guided sessions is available so you can assess your home whilst teachers and other students observe and all learn from the experience. After the course, or if desired to be done without other students watching, this observation and critique is available at a cost of approx U$500.
- In-person workshop of about 2.5 to 3.5 days.
- Access to Patrick’s OFFICE HOURS online meetings after the course*
- Access to the EMFradiationPRO closed Facebook Group* for posting questions and community support during your learning process and beyond.
- Basic website for your business (uploaded to your domain and hosting)
- Promotional Video for your business and a U$100 advertising campaign.
- One year full featured listing on the home health directory.
* for as long as we offer this service in the future.
Considering the cost of the classic workshop (approx U$1100 in Austria and Australia), the online course (U$1998) and approximately U$1325 worth of value in business tools like website, promo video and business listing, totally an approximate value of U$4423… this signature program offers exceptional value at just U$2698.
The fee is payable when registering and as places are limited, the fee is not refundable closer than 10 weeks from the starting date and only partially refundable outside 10 weeks. Conditions apply, see registration form for details.
NOTE: Scheduled sessions must be attended. Missed live online sessions cannot automatically be redone during future courses as it would leave you perhaps having missed key elements you would need to know before the next section starts. Moving from one workshop to another would also see you take up one of very few spots as we wish to keep things small. A private catch up sessions may be possible but this will be at private tuition rates.
If scheduled sessions for the online course doesn’t fit your availability, then please register for a later course in which they do, to avoid frustration and disappointment.
WORKING WITH US: Doing this signature training including the live-workshop can get you on your way to professionally offer assessment services and, subject to conditions, you could utilise our products for your clients. Subject to business agreements being put in place and you fitting the culture, you would qualify to be an official Geovital Consultant with a profile on the GEOVITAL website.