This 3-day workshop is about learning radiation assessment for homes and which solutions can be used.
Friday night, Saturday and Sunday – FULL, sorry
GEOVITAL has been addressing radiation issues in patient’s/client’s homes in a holistic manner that has shown wonderful lasting benefit for decades now. GEOVITAL is fast becoming the authority on radiation protection because rather than coming from a theoretic approach, we actually know what works in practice and works long-term. This knowledge is shared in this workshop as we encourage people to take control of their home situation and we hope you will join our network to help people in your area.
Read all the details about our workshop and its potential
Anyone can join and you can use this knowledge as a stand alone service, or utilise it in a health setting (doctors, therapists, naturopaths…) or in a home construction setting (architects, builders, electricians…). Seemingly complex subjects are easily explained in theory but also in practice. You will be busy with theoretical components and also many practical experience both in a ‘home’ and in the field.
- Electronic pollution in the home: Different types of radiation often found in homes and their sources
- Geopathic stress: Different types of excesses of natural radiation and their value
- Measurement of radiation: Which instrument to use when and how
- Radiation protection (elimination and shielding): Understand the available product solutions for creating a better home environment
- Health risks to people, animals and plants
- The business of offering home radiation assessment and consultations
- Testing for and measuring different radiation types, using instruments
- Testing for and measuring different Geopathic stresses, using professional divining techniques
- Conducting a home assessment where your new learned skills come together
- Testing of wiring and developing a solution approach
- Record keeping of your assessment
Any work in the area of radiation protection or shielding starts with this workshop whether you are an architect, doctor, therapist, sleep consultant, painter, electrician or someone with no ties to any of these professions. If you wish to work with radiation protection you must first learn the basics to understand the relationship between cause and effect.