New Podcast Channel Launch
Health Stronghold by Patrick van der Burght
It is official! The date has been set and on the 26th of February (for the Americas and Europe time-zone, which will be the 27th for the Australasia region and Japan) Patrick’s Health Stronghold Podcast will be released to the world.
There will be 3 episodes available straight away:
- Episode 1: Patrick gives a in-depth introduction on the EMF subject
- Episode 2: Interview with Dr Erica Mallery-Blythe in the UK with supportive arguments why other doctors should not dismiss the EMF health risk
- Episode 3: The Oura Ring with Oura Health’s CEO Petteri Lahtela – Monitoring sleep, activity and inactivity levels has never been so easy.
Patrick’s podcast will focus on:
- EMF radiation knowledge and awareness,
- Expert insights from the field of health protection, optimisation and recovery, and
- the occasional health supportive product review.
If you are on our newsletter, we’ll keep you posted over the coming days.
Here are some previews:
How do you listen to a Podcast?
Podcasts are like radio channels where new shows (episodes) are released at regular intervals. There are various ways to listen to podcasts, including through the Podcast App on iPhones, Apps on Android/Google phones and via the website associated to the podcast. Often episodes can also be downloaded and listened to when you’re not connected to the net.
For a general overview on how to access Podcasts, read this article by the Guardian.