Moscow, ID – 83842, USA
- Home and bedroom assessments for radiation
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Workplace assessments
- Electronic pollution (EMF,Electrosmog) and geopathic stress
- Consultation on emf protection and radiation shielding measures
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Helps regulate cholesterol and many more
- Put your cell phone on the airplane mode when not in use
- If using a microwave, stay as far away as possible from it while it
- Put your wifi router on a timer so it is only in use when you need it.
- Even better is to hardwire your computer with an Ethernet cord and turn your routers wifi signal off.
- If you have a smart meter on your house have it changed to an analog meter(Good luck with this one) There are screens/cages being sold on the market but if the house is not assessed properly and installed correctly the radio waves can bounce back into your home.
- When answering your cellphone if possible, use only on speakerphone. Keep it away from your face/ears.
- Confusion, disorientation
- Abnormally low blood pressure
- In addition, melatonin supplements can interact with various medications, including:
- Anticoagulants and anti-platelet drugs
- Contraceptive drugs
- Diabetes medications
- Medications that suppress the immune system
|Articles written by Brooke Lounsbury:|
Trouble sleeping? The reason may be what is termed the tobacco of the 21st century
According to the CDC A third of US adults report that they usually get less than the recommended amount of sleep. Not getting enough sleep or quality of sleep is linked with many chronic diseases and conditions—such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and depression
As you can see the health implications are far reaching. All ages are affected by sleep deprivation. Our bodies heal during what is known as the REM cycle. This is the portion of the sleep cycle where the body’s systems do much of their healing.
If you have tried all the usual sleep hygiene tricks and are still not getting quality sleep or are waking up tired, keep reading.
In steps melatonin
Almost everyone has heard of melatonin, but what is it, exactly?
Melatonin is a hormone/antioxidant which acts like a body clock (circadian cycle) regulator, which in turn promotes a healthy REM cycle. Melatonin has been described as the most powerful antioxidant made by the body. Antioxidants are compounds that inhibit oxidation. In other terms, antioxidants help prevent damage to your cells. Examples of other antioxidants are vitamin C and glutathione.
When melatonin is suppressed in the body for any reason the body is at risk for many health challenges, such as:
The tobacco of the 21st century – or you’ve come a long way, baby- or have you?
Countless studies link the radiation from cellphone towers can lower melatonin levels. According to research from Dr. Neil Cherry, a pioneer in the field exposure to the frequencies of cell towers significantly lowered melatonin levels to an average of 46%. There are numerous studies confirming his findings.
Look out your window.
Do you see any antennas?
Any cellphone towers?
Are there any mounted on your home/apartment?
Sometimes they are hard to identify.
Reduce your exposure
There are several solutions that can be implemented for free and immediately to limit exposure
Radio frequencies are found not just from cell phone towers. Anything that sends or transmits wirelessly is considered a type of radiofrequency.
Some immediate steps you can do to lower your exposure to radiofrequency is:
Why not just take a melatonin supplement?
Taking a melatonin supplement may seem like an easy solution, however, melatonin has many potential serious side effects and can interfere with many medications.
The most common melatonin side effects include:
|View all the Geovital articles here|
Living in rural Idaho opens opportunities for many outdoor activities. Family is important- we love to hike the local trails, visit hot springs, garden and cook meals together.
Brooke Lounsbury, USA
Contact me, I look forward to hearing from you
To contact Brooke Lounsbury, please click here for his contact page
Areas close to me: