Building Biologist (IBE), specialist for EMF, air quality, microbes and mold
- Building Biologist (IBE)
- Home and bedroom assessments for radiation
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Workplace assessments
- Electronic pollution (EMF,Electrosmog) and geopathic stress
- Consultation on emf protection and radiation shielding measures
- Air and Water quality testing
- Mold testing and mitigation
- Author of the book: ‘Advanced Indoor Air Quality Testing: A Manual for Professionals’
- Co-Author of the textbook: ‘Indoor Air & Water Quality’
- Director of Instruction for the Mold & IAQ Board of Professional Ethics
- IAC2 Mold Certified by InterNACHI
- Licensed as a Lead Inspector and Risk Assessor in the State of Illinois
Today many homes and offices have environmental pollution problems. However, much can be done by each individual to create a health supporting environment. Our mission is to help people do this.
Our basic purpose is to help people realize that the indoor environment has a profound influence on health. We have the knowledge and technology to help people evaluate indoor environments and make them health-supporting. Whether the problem is cell phone tower radiation or toxigenic mold, it can mitigated and scientifically tested to confirm a successful outcome. Our expertise includes indoor environmental inspections, measurement and interpretation of environmental parameters, safe building practices, air and water purification systems, and countermeasures for electromagnetic and high frequency radiation exposure.
To contact Martine, please use the link to the contact form and in the subject please put Martine’s full name.
Areas serviced by Martine Davis include: Madison