Protecting a bedroom with shielding paint – Anyone can do it
It seems we have entered the time that every bedroom should be protected, quite a while ago. So much research highlights the effects of high frequency radiation from sources like phone towers, smart meter, WiFi, airport navigation systems and more, and judging from the past, this type of radiation exposure will only every increase. Technology like ‘Airfibre‘ is on our door step and the only shielding paint with any kind of performance to give you suitable protection is T98 from Geovital.
Protect yourself and more importantly your children
Radiation protection is nowadays needed for everyone. The only question is when are you going to do it? Now, before issues arise? Or later when there may be health effects and you keep your fingers crossed that your body will have the ability to recover again once shielding is in place?
You can debate about this, but when making the decision, to shield or not, comes to children… we have to be even more protective. Us adult, at this time, probably still grew up with very little wireless communication radiation in our environment. We saw the introduction of cordless phones, then the beeper, the first car phones, the first mobile phone the size of a small brick, the first small phone which you had to use near transmitters that were indicated by signs, and now smart phones that people are connected to 24/7. The point is, we grew up with less irritation. Our children are now basically exposed to much higher levels of high frequency (HF) radiation from the moment they are conceived.
Children multiply their cells for more rapidly as they are still growing and so, a radiation-free (dramatically reduced) bedroom environment is very important. Especially girls warrant extra attention as they are born with all eggs in place. When it comes to pre-conception care, ironically, this should start at their own conception. Many scientists are concerned that the damage done now, will become evident in 3-5 generations from now, in which case making changes at that time is way too late.
The bedroom shielding project
We shielded a little girl’s bedroom and recorded the whole process whilst also giving more in-depth insights into the approach. Follow the videos below and see for yourself what is involved, how easy it is and how Geovital has your best interests at heart.
1. Introduction: The situation and the Geovital approach
This bedroom is very typical. Too much HF radiation on the body and constant electric field exposure from internal wiring.
2. Electric field exposure and Circuit cut-off switches in action before paint application
As the circuit cut-off switches were installed earlier, this bedroom makes for a perfect demonstration on how the circuit cut-off switches work when you turn off the usage of electricity and when you turn things on again. See how the body is constantly being exposed to radiation and how it can automatically be removed during the night.
3. Body measurement of high frequency radiation
An important distinction that the academy made was that a measurement of the air often gives the wrong indication, when it comes to deciding whether or not protection against high frequency (HF) radiation was called for. Instead, a measurement of the body was far more accurate in terms of identifying those patients homes that were in need of our T98Alpha shielding paint. It has happened to often that we were after a health recovery for a patient, the air measurement showed no concerning levels, no shielding paint was used and no health recovery to the extend that we were after, was found. When then a body measurement was done, which did show shielding was indicated, which was then put into place… the health recovery did come*.
4. Preparing your room before applying T98 shielding paint
5. Brush application of shielding paint in preparation to roller application
6. How to stir your shielding paint and what is the correct roller to use?
7. Roller application T98
8. Grounding tape application explained
Geovital is patient orientated and looks after your long-term health. For this reason, earthing plates or grounding plates are considered unsafe for your family and another excuse by those product focused companies to sell you another accessory. In this video we explain why. We rather sell you less, get you to use an electrician and do things properly.
9. How to apply grounding/earthing tape in a shielding paint project
Grounding tape is an important part of a shielding paint project. See here how it is done and how grounding tape could be routed around the room.
10. How to earth shielding paint into a power point using grounding tape
Geovital believes that the earthing of the shielding paint needs to be secure. Using the power point is a suitable method. Have a look what is involved.
11. Second coat of shielding paint T98 to complete protection
12. Shielding a door with shielding paint
As we are more and more exposed to HF radiation from directional transmitters, the time that we didn’t shield the bedroom door is starting to become a thing of the past.
13. Test: Does shielding paint t98 block natural magnetic signals?
Some people worry that shielding paint blocks natural signals that are important to human beings and other organisms. This test will show you that T98 doesn’t do that.
14. Applying top coats over shielding paint T98
15. Electrician grounds shielding paint through grounding tape directly into a power point
Earthing of your shielding paint should not be able to be undone. Remember it is first and foremost a safety feature! Here an example of how an electrician could earth it.
16. Final touches: There is more to a healthy bedroom besides shielding paint
17. The end results of shielding a bedroom with T98 shielding paint
Here is the punchline! Have a look at how much lower the radiation exposure is after shielding with T98. The body measurement reveals how successful this project is and how valuable it is.
We hope these videos are helpful to you. When you are ready to make changes in your life, we would be delighted to assist you.
If we helped you with this article, please inform others about it. Link to it from your social media sites and blogs.
* Naturally, no guarantee can be given as to what the outcome or benefit may be of putting shielding paint in place. We aim to remove a burden. The body then has to do the rest and in some cases intervention comes too late. For this reason, radiation protection is not a medical device or treatment.